Asymptotic time behavior of correlation functions. II. Kinetic and potential terms
On the basis of the mode-coupling theory we obtain the long-time behavior ∼t−d/2 for the kinetic, potential, and cross-terms in the Green-Kubo integrands, expressed completely in terms of transport coefficients and thermodynamic quantities. All two-mode amplitudes are explicitly evaluated in terms of measurable quantities such as specific heats, thermal expansion coefficients, etc.
Key wordsNonequilibrium statistical mechanics Green-Kubo formulas time correlation functions mode-coupling formulas long-time tails
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. J. Alder and T. E. Wainwright,Phys. Rev. A 1:18 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.M. H. Ernst, E. H. Hauge, and J. M. J. van Leeuwen,Phys. Lett. 34A:419 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.Y. Pomeau,Phys. Rev. A 5:2569 (1972);7:1134 (1973);Phys. Lett. 38A:245 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.K. Kawasaki,Prog. Theor. Phys. Japan 45:1691 (1971);46:1299 (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.M. H. Ernst, E. H. Hauge, and J. M. J. van Leeuwen,Phys. Rev. A 4:2055 (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.M. H. Ernst, E. H. Hauge, and J. M. J. van Leeuwen, this issue, following paper.Google Scholar