Automatic measurement for dielectric properties of solid material at 890 GHz
- 25 Downloads
An automatic measurement system has been used to measure the complex dielectric constant of solid materials at 890GHz. This instrument can be used as a two-beam interferometer for determining the refractive index or as a transmitter for measuring the absorption coefficient of dielectric materials at FIR and SMMW frequency. The results for seven low-loss solid materials and the accuracy of the measurement are presented.
Key wordsDielectric measurement Submillimeter Wave
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G.J. Simonis, Int. J. IR and MM Waves, vol. 3. 439 (1982)Google Scholar
- 2.Qui Bingsheng, et al., Int. J. IR and MM Waves, Vol. 9, 923 (1989)Google Scholar
- 3.J. M. Dutta, et al., IEEE. Trans. MTT-34, 932 (1986).Google Scholar
- 4.J. Chamberlain, et al., Infrared Phys. Vol. 11, 74 (1971)Google Scholar
- 5.P. F. Goldsmith. Infrared and MM Waves, Ed. by K. J. Button, Vol. 6, 335 (1982)Google Scholar
- 6.T. Hottric, et al., Opt. Commum. Vol. 7 229 (1973)Google Scholar
- 7.D. Bicanic and A. Dymanus, Infrared Phys. Vol. 14, 153 (1974)Google Scholar