Far infrared absorption spectra of amorphous (As2S3)−(Sb2S3) semiconductors and the spatial charge fluctuation
- 28 Downloads
Far infrared absorption spectra of amorphous (As2S3)1−x(Sb2S3)x system (x=0.0∼0.6) were measured in the wavenumber region 7∼25 cm−1 with Lamellar grating far infrared Fourier Transform Spectrometer, and the spatial fluctuation of charges and its correlation range were estimated with charge fluctuation model. The charge fluctuation of (As2S3)1−x(Sb2S3)x system increases with Sb2S3 concentration x. On the other hand, the correlation length of the charge fluctuation decreases from 7 A to 4.5 A with an increase in x. As a result, it can be found that the medium range order of As2S3 changes drastically with an incease in Sb2S3 concentration x.
KeywordsFourier Fourier Transform As2S3 Correlation Length Infrared Absorption
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- E. Schlömann, Phys. Rev. 135 (1968) A413.Google Scholar
- W. Bagdade and R. Stolen, J. Phys. Chem. Solids 29 (1968) 2001.Google Scholar
- U. Strom and P. C. Taylor, Phys. Rev. B16 (1977) 5512.Google Scholar
- K. Matsuishi, S. Onari and T. Arai, Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 25 (1986) 1144.Google Scholar
- K. Matsuishi, H. Kasamura, S. Onari and T. Arai, J. Non-Cryst. Solids 97&98 (1987) 1187.Google Scholar
- S. Onari, K. Matsuishi and T. Arai, J. Non-Cryst. Solids 86 (1986) 22.Google Scholar
- M. Kato, S. Onari and T. Arai, Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 22 (1983) 1382.Google Scholar
- L. Červinka and A. Hruby, J. Non-Cryst. Solids 48 (1982) 231.Google Scholar