183 GHz double diode subharmonically pumped mixer
- 31 Downloads
A double diode subharmonically pumped mixer is described. A diode-whisker contacting arrangement has been developed which avoids many of the problems associated with whisker contacts. Early tests indicate that the circuit structure is rugged and capable of good electrical performance.
KeywordsElectrical Performance Early Test Circuit Structure Good Electrical Performance Double Diode
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R.E. Forsythe, V.T. Brady and G.T. Wrixon, “Development of a 183 GHz Subharmonic Mixer”, IEEE Digest, MTT-S, Orlando, Florida, 1979.Google Scholar
- 2.E.R. Carlson, M.V. Schneider and T.F. McMaster, “Subharmonically Pumped Millimetre Wave Mixers”, IEEE Trans. MTT Vol. 26, Oct. 1978.Google Scholar
- 3.J.W. Archer, “An efficient 200–290 GHz Frequency Tripler incorporating a Novel Stripline Structure”, IEEE Trans. MTT Vol. 32, April 1984.Google Scholar
- 4.I. Galin, “An improved structure for Subharmonically Pumped Millimetre Wave Mixers”, Infrared and Millimetre Waves Conf. Digest, Orlando, Florida, 1987.Google Scholar
- 5.A. R. Kerr, “Noise and Loss in Balanced and Subharmonically Pumped Mixers”, IEEE Trans. MTT Vol. 27, Dec. 1979.Google Scholar