The bandwidth of single-mode operation in groove NRD waveguide
- 26 Downloads
Based on analysing the dispersion characteristics of groove NRD waveguide using the eigen-weighted BIEM, the frequency bandwidth forE 11 y single-mode operation is calculated, and the results show that the bandwidth of groove NRD waveguide is broader than that of NRD waveguide with the same principal sizes.
KeywordsDispersion Characteristic Frequency Bandwidth
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- T. Yoneyama and S. Nishida, IEEE MTT-29, pp. 1188–1192, Nov. 1981Google Scholar
- T. Yoneyama et al., IEEE MTT-31, pp. 1002–1008, Dec. 1983Google Scholar
- Lei Zhu and Wenxun Zhang, Proc. of CIE A-S National Conference on Microwaves, pp. 369–370, Sept. 1987Google Scholar
- Liling Xiao etal., Second APMC'88, Beijing, P.R.C., pp. 146–147Google Scholar
- Wenxun Zhang and Lei Zhu, Electronics Letters, Vol. 23, No. 22, pp. 1191–1192, Oct. 1987Google Scholar
- Lei Zhu and Wenxun Zhang, 1988 IEEE AP-S Antenna and Propagation, Syracuse, U.S.A., Session 31Google Scholar
- Wenxun Zhang and Lei Zhu, National Symposium on Millimeter and Submillimeter Waves, Beijing, P.R.C., pp. 46–50, Sept. 1988Google Scholar