Nonlinear TLM modelling of high-frequency varactor multipliers and halvers tm
- 43 Downloads
A numerical modelling procedure in the time-domain of microstrip circuits containing non-linear devices such as varactor multipliers and halvers tm , is described. The two-dimensional Transmission Line Matrix (TLM) method has been extended to model elements with voltage-dependent capacitance (varactors). Waveforms and spectra computed with the TLM model compare well with measured results.
KeywordsNumerical Modelling Modelling Procedure Line Matrix Transmission Line Matrix Microstrip Circuit
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- P. Penfield Jr., R.P. Rufuse “Varactor Applications” The M.I.T. Press, Cambridge, MA, 1962.Google Scholar
- I. Bahl, P. Bhartia “Microwave Solid State Circuit Design” J. Wiley & Sons, New York, 1988.Google Scholar
- A. Gagnon, “Microstrip/Varactor Halverstm” Internal Report, Telemus Electronic Inc., Nepean, Canada, 1987.Google Scholar
- W.J.R. Hoefer “The Transmission-Line Matrix Method-Theory and Applications” IEEE Trans. on Micr. Theor. and Tech., Vol. MTT-33, No. 10, Oct. 1985, pp 882–893.Google Scholar
- V. Rizzoli, A. Neri “State of the Art and Present Trends in Nonlinear Microwave CAD Techniques” IEEE Trans. on Micr. Theor. and Tech., Vol. MTT-36, No. 2, Feb. 1988, pp 343–365.Google Scholar