On the characteristic impedance of a coaxial line with elliptic cone outer conductor and angular strip inner conductor
- 38 Downloads
The expressions of the characteristic impedance of a new kinds of transmission lines—elliptic cone coaxial line are derived. The formulas are based on the TEM and the transformation of the sphero-conal coordinate into two dimension plane. Also themethods using the graphical approximation and taking the geometrical average of the upper and lower bounds to the size of the line are put forward to calculate the characteristic impedance — of the elliptic cone coaxial line.
Key WordsThe elliptic cone Sphero-conal coordinate The elliptic cone coaxial line Characteristic impedance
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- H. J. Riblet, IEEE Trans. Microwave theory and tech., Vol. MTT-23, pp 714–715, Aug. 1975Google Scholar
- D. H. Sinnott, IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory and Tech., vol. MTT-16, pp 971–972, 1968Google Scholar
- W. Lin, IEEE Trans. Microwave theory Tech. Vol. MTT-30, Nov., pp 19 81–1988, 1982Google Scholar
- W. Lin, S. Zhong, Acta Physica Sinica (in China), Vol. 19, pp 249, 1963Google Scholar
- S. Blume and B. Grafmuller, IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory and Tech., MTT-34, July pp 835–838, 1986Google Scholar
- Robert L. Carrel, IRE Trans. Antenna and Propagation, vol. AP-6, pp 197–201, 1958Google Scholar