A wave approach to hollow cylindrical electron cyclotron masers
- 17 Downloads
A wave method has been applied to analyze and derive the dispersion equation for hollow cylindrical ECM's, which features in simpler mathematics and clearer physical interpretation. Besides, the effects of space charge Columb field have been taken into account. For the time being, the result is more likely suitable for fundamental mode interaction.
Key wordselectron cyclotron masers microwave electronics millimeter and sub-millimeter waves
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. Sprangle and A. T. Drobot, IEEE Trans.MTT-25. 528 (1977)Google Scholar
- 2.E. Ott and W. M. Manheimer, IEEE Trans.PS-3, 1 (1975)Google Scholar
- 3.S. G. Liu, Scientia Sinica,4, 524 (1979) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 4.M. Friedman et al., Phys. Rev. Lett.,31, 756 (1973)Google Scholar
- 5.K. R. Chu and J. L. Hirshfield, Phys. Fluids,21, 461 (1978).Google Scholar