Effect of the duty factor of a square-wave controlling voltage on the operation of a synchronous detector
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Duty Factor Synchronous Detector
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. B. Karandeev, Application of Detectors in Measurement Techniques [in Russian], Acad. Sci. Ukr. SSR Press, 1954.Google Scholar
- 2.K. Karandeev and L. Ya. Mizyuk, Design of aerial survey equipment. Izvestiya SO AN SSSR, 1959, No. 7.Google Scholar
- 3.M. I. Levin, Properties of certain phase-sensitive circuits. Transactions of the Conference on Automatic Control and Electrical Measuring Methods. Academy of Sciences USSR Press, 1961.Google Scholar
- 4.P. I. Dekhtyarenko, Application of synchronous detection for measuring nonsinusoidal voltage vectors at infrasonic frequencies. Transactions of the Conference on Automatic Control and Electrical Measuring Methods. Academy of Sciences USSR Press, 1961.Google Scholar
- 5.L. Ya. Mizyuk, Electronic Alternating Voltage Indicators [in Ukrainian], Derzhtekhvidav, Urk. SSR, 1960.Google Scholar
- 6.M. S. Roitman, S. A. Gofman, L. P. Olomutskii and A. N. Karmadonov, Izmeritel'naya tekhnika, 1961, No. 9.Google Scholar
- 7.A. A. Kharkevich, Theoretical Foundations of Radio Communications [in Russian]. GITTL, Moscow, 1957.Google Scholar
© Instrument Society of America 1963