Application of the invariance principle to problems of gamma radiation transfer in crystals
KeywordsRadiation Gamma Radiation Radiation Transfer Invariance Principle
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Ambartsumyan, Scientific Works, Vol. 1 [in Russian], Erevan (1960).Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Sobolev, Transfer of Radiative Energy in the Atmospheres of Stars and Planets [in Russian], Gostekhizdat (1956).Google Scholar
- 3.V. S. Shpinel', Resonance of Gamma Rays in Crystals [in Russian], Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.N. B. Engibaryan and M. A. Mnatsakanyan, Mat. Zametki,19, 927 (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.M. A. Mnatsakanyan, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,225, 1049 (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.D. A. O'Connor and G. Longworth, Nucl. Instrum. Methods,30, 290 (1964).Google Scholar
- 7.A. R. Mkrtchyan and A. A. Kocharyan, Kvantovaya Elektron (Moscow),4, 1581 (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984