Disulphide groups in Paneth cell granules of enteroid metaplasia in chronic gastritis
Letter to the Editor
KeywordsGastritis Cell Granule Disulphide Chronic Gastritis Paneth Cell
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Adams, C. W. M. (1956). A stricter interpretation of the ferric ferricyanide reaction with particular reference to the demonstration of protein-bound sulphydryl and disulphide groups.J. Histochem. Cytochem. 4, 23–5.Google Scholar
- Barrnett, R. J. &Seligman, A. M. (1952). Histochemical demonstration of protein-bound sulphydryl groups.Science 116, 323–7.Google Scholar
- Barrnett, R. J. &Seligman, A. M. (1954). Histochemical demonstration of sulphydryl and disulphide groups of protein.J. Nat. Cancer Inst. 14, 769–804.Google Scholar
- Bennett, H. S. (1951). The demonstration of thiol groups in certain tissues by means of a new colored sulphydryl reagent.Anat. Record 110, 231–45.Google Scholar
- Chevremont, M. &Frederic, J. (1946). Une nouvelle methode histochimique de mise en evidence des substances a fonction sulfhydrile.Archs. Biol. 54, 589–606.Google Scholar
- Riecken, E. O. &Pearse, A. G. E. (1966). Histochemical study of Paneth cell in the rat.Gut 7, 86–93.Google Scholar
- Selzman, H. &Liebelt, R. A. (1962). Localization of sulphydryl and disulphide groups of protein in Paneth cell granules of mouse intestine.J. Histochem. Cytochem. 10, 106.Google Scholar
- Spicer, S. S., Staley, M. W., Wetzel, M. G. &Wetzel, B. K. (1967). Acid mucosubstances and basic proteins in mouse Paneth cells.J. Histochem. Cytochem. 15, 225–42.Google Scholar
- White, A., Handler, P. &Smith, E. L. (1970).Principios de Bioquimica, Ed. del Castillo, Madrid.Google Scholar
© Chapman and Hall Ltd 1971