Component analysis of open clusters
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. A. Gor'kova and Yu. Sh. Abramov, Factor Analysis (Principal-Component Method) [in Russian], published by Leningrad Institute of Finance and Economics, Leningrad (1981), p. 66.Google Scholar
- 2.H. H. Harman, Modern Factor Analysis, 2nd ed., University of Chicago Press (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.P. F. Andrukovich, Use of the Principal-Component Method in Practical Investigations, No. 36 [in Russian], published by Moscow State University, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.A. M. Dubrov, Analysis of Statistical Data by the Principal-Component Method [in Russian], Statistika, Moscow (1978), p. 135.Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Nalimov, The Theory of Experiment [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1971), p. 207.Google Scholar
- 6.M. G. Kendall and A. Stuart, Multidimensional Statistical Analysis and Time Series [Russian translation], Nauka, Moscow (1976), p. 736.Google Scholar
- 7.B. W. Bolch and C. J. Huang, Multivariate Statistical Methods for Business and Economics, Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs (1974).Google Scholar
- 8.A. M. Eigenson and O. S. Yatsyk, Astron. Zh.,63, 659 (1986).Google Scholar
- 9.G. Lynga, Catalogue of Open Cluster Data, Lund Observatory, Sweden (1983).Google Scholar
- 10.K. Janes and D. Adler, Astrophys. J. Suppl. Ser.,49, 425 (1982).Google Scholar
- 11.A. M. Éigenson and O. S. Yatsyk, Astron. Zh.,65, 730 (1988).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990