Theory of accreting neutron stars. II
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsNeutron Star Accrete Neutron Star
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. P. Alodzhants, A. Sh. Grigoryan, G. S. Saakyan, and A. V. Sarkisyan, Astrofizika,29, 573 (1988).Google Scholar
- 2.G. S. Saakyan, Equilibrium Configurations of Degenerate Gas Masses [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.L. Sh. Grigorian and G. S. Sahakian, Astrophys. Space Sci.,95, 305 (1983).Google Scholar
- 4.M. Shwarzschild, Structure and Evolution of the Stars, Princeton (1958).Google Scholar
- 5.K. S. Thorne, Astrophys. J.,212, 825 (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.N. Krall and A. Trivelpiece, Fundamentals of Plasma Physics [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990