Modulation instability of relativistic plasma in the vicinity of a pulsar
- 19 Downloads
KeywordsModulation Instability Relativistic Plasma
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Vedenov and L. I. Rudakov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,159, 767 (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.A. Gailitis, Izv. Akad. Nauk. LatvSSR, Ser. Fiz.-Tekh. Nauk,4, 13 (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Karpman, C. A. Norman, D. ter Haar, and V. N. Tsytovich, Department of Theoretical Physics, University of Oxford, Ref. 35/74.Google Scholar
- 4.F. Kh. Khakimov and V. N. Tsytovich, Zh. Éksp. Teor. Fiz.,64, 1261 (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.F. Kh. Khakimov and V. N. Tsytovich, Zh. Tekh. Fiz.,43, 2481 (1973).Google Scholar
- 6.V. N. Tsytovich and S. A. Kaplan, Astrofizika,8, 441 (1972).Google Scholar
- 7.V. N. Tsytovich, Theory of Turbulent Plasma [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 8.S. A. Kaplan and V. N. Tsytovich, Plasma Astrophysics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 9.M. A. Ruderman and P. G. Sutherland, Department of Physics, Columbia University, New York, 10027 (1974).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976