Influence of a magnetic field on the pulsation stability of rapidly rotating supermassive stars
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsMagnetic Field Pulsation Stability
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. Ledoux, Astrophys. J.,94, 537 (1941).Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Usov, Pis'ma Astron. Zh., (in press) (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.R. Stothers, Astrophys. J.,192, 145 (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.R. M. Kulsrud, Astrophys. J.,163, 596 (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.L. M. Ozernoy, in: Proc. First European Astronomical Meeting (Athens 4–9 September, 1972).Google Scholar
- 6.L. M. Ozernoy and V. V. Usov, Astrophys. Space Sci.,25, 149 (1973).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977