Cytochemical significance of acrosome labelling by radioactive sugars
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsSugar Radioactive Sugar
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Grootegoed, J. A., Krüger-Sewnarain, B. C., Jutte, N. H. P. M., Rommerts, F. F. G. &Van Der Molen, H. J. (1982) Fucosylation of glycoproteins in rat spermatocytes and spermatids.Gamete Res. 5, 303–15.Google Scholar
- Harrison, R. A. P., Fléchon, J. E. &Brown, C. R. (1982) The location of acrosin and proacrosin in ram spermatozoa.J. Reprod. Fert.,66, 349–58.Google Scholar
- Huneau, D.,Harrison, R. A. P. & Fléchon, J. E., (1982) Ultrastructural localization of proacrosin and acrosin during the acrosome reaction in ram spermatozoa. InThe Sperm Cell (edited byAndré, J.) 4th International Symposium on Spermatology, Seillac (in press).Google Scholar
- Kopečný, V. &Fléchon, J. E. (1981) Fate of acrosomal glycoproteins during the acrosomal reaction and fertilization: A light and electron microscope autoradiographic study.Biol. Reprod. 24, 201–16.Google Scholar
- Meizel, S. &Mukerji, S. K. (1975) Proacrosin from rabbit epididymal spermatozoa: partial purification and initial biochemical characterization.Biol. Reprod. 13, 83–93.Google Scholar
- Mukerji, S. K. &Meizel, S. (1979) Rabbit testis proacrosin,J. biol. Chem. 254, 11721–8.Google Scholar
- Železná, B. &Čechová, D. (1982) Boar acrosin. Isolation of two active forms from boar ejaculated sperm.Hoppe-Seylers Z. Physiol. Chem. 363, 757–66.Google Scholar
© Chapman and Hall Ltd 1984