Method for measuring physical quantities of parametric converters
- 18 Downloads
The considerations expressed above lead to the conclusion that this method can be used with adequate efficiency for measuring physical quantities by means of parametric converters. The main advantages of the method consist in its high sensitivity, reliability, simplicity, linearity over a wide range of the measured parameter, and the possibility of converting the value of the primary transducer parameter directly into a digital code.
On the basis of this measurement method it is possible to design CCS input and multichannel measurement devices which meet the requirements of reliability, precision and operating speed ,
The above conclusions are in good agreement with the results of testing measurement circuits and models of CCS input devices.
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Measurement Method Physical Quantity Measured Parameter
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. M. Turichin, Electrical Measurement of Nonelectrical Quantities [in Russian],Gosénergoizdat (1959).Google Scholar
- 2.I. M. Shenbrot, Centralized Control of Technological Processes [in Russian], Gosénergoizdat (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.I. V. Butusov, Digital Devices for Automatic Monitoring, Measurement,and Control [in Russian], Izd. “Nedra” [“Mineral Resources” Press] (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.E. M. Dushin and A. V. Fremke, Priborostroenie, No. 8 (1959).Google Scholar
- 5.B. Z. Mikhlin, High-Frequency Capacitive and Inductive Transducers [in Russian],Gosénergoizdat (1960).Google Scholar
- 6.V. Yu. Kneller and L. I. Sokolov, Izmerit. Tekhn., No. 6 (1963).Google Scholar
- 7.J. éitz, et al., Applied Mechanics and Engineering, No. 4(1952).Google Scholar
- 8.O. Khorna, Strain-Gauge Bridges [in Russian], Gosénergoizdat, Moscow and Leningrad (1962).Google Scholar
- 9.E. V. Filipchuk and V. I. Pakhomov, “Method of Designing Systems for the Collection and Digital Conversion of Information by Means of Parametric Converters,” Collection of papers read in 1965 at the computer section of the 21st All-Union Scientific Session dedicated to the 70th anniversary of the invention of radio by A. S. Popov.Google Scholar
- 10.I. G. Mamonkin, Pulse Amplifiers [in Russian],Gosénergoizdat (1958).Google Scholar