Message dimensions of negotiation
- 6 Downloads
KeywordsPersonal Attack Content Dimension Negotiation Journal Process Message Joint Gain
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Cohen, H. (1980).You can negotiate anything. Secaucus, N.J.: Lyle Stuart.Google Scholar
- Fisher, R. andUry, W. (1981).Getting to YES: Negotiating agreement without giving in. Boston: Houghton Mifflin.Google Scholar
- Gulliver, P. H. (1979).Disputes and negotiations. New York: Academic Press.Google Scholar
- Lax, D. andSebenius, J. K. (1986).The manager as negotiator. New York: The Free Press.Google Scholar
- Nierenberg, G. (1973).Fundamentals of negotiating. New York: Hawthorn Books.Google Scholar
- Raiffa, H. (1982).The art and science of negotiating. Cambridge, Mass. Belknap Press.Google Scholar
- White, J. (1984). “The pros & cons ofGetting to YES,”Journal of Legal Education 34: 115–117.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992