Mixed messages in theInterim Guidelines
- 4 Downloads
KeywordsPerformance Criterion Dispute Resolution Alternative Dispute Resolution Negotiation Journal Mixed Message
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bush, R. A. B. (1989). “Effeciency and protection, or empowerment and recognition?: The mediator's role and ethical standards in mediation.”Florida Law Review 43: 253–286.Google Scholar
- Bush, R. A. B. andFolger, J. P. (forthcoming).Mediation at the crossroads. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass Publishers, Inc.Google Scholar
- Donohue, W. A. (1991).Communication, marital disputes and divorce mediation. Hillsdale, N.J.: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates.Google Scholar
- Fisher, R. andUry, W. L. (1981).Getting to YES: Negotiating agreement without giving in. Boston: Houghton Mifflin.Google Scholar
- Fuller, L. (1971). “Mediation — its forms and functions.”Southern California Law Review 44: 305–339.Google Scholar
- Riskin, L. (1984). “Toward new standards for the neutral lawyer in mediation.”Arizona Law Review 23:329–362.Google Scholar
- Stulberg, J. (1981). “The theory and practice of mediation: A reply to Professor Susskind.”Vermont Law Review 6: 85–117.Google Scholar
- Test Design Project (1993).Interim guidelines for selecting mediators. Washington: National Institute for Dispute Resolution.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1993