Measuring voltages by means of instruments with piezoelectric semiconductor transducers
Measurements of Electrical and Magnetic Quantities
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Piezoelectric Semiconductor Semiconductor Transducer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. F. Kulikovskii, A. M. Melik-Shakhnazarov, S. G. Rabinovich, and B. A. Seliber, Galvanometric Compensators [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow, (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. I. Gribanov, Measurements in High-Resistance Circuits [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow, (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.R. G. Dzhagupov, Author's Certificate No. 155349, Byull. Izobr., No. 13 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.R. G. Dzhagupov, Yu. V. Korolev, and Yu. S. Ragozin, Priborostroenie, No. 1 (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.L. S. Il'nskaya and A. N. Podmar'kov, Semiconductor Strain Gauges [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.M. Dean (editor) Semiconductor Strain-Gauges [translated from English], Énergiya, Moscow-Leningrad (1965).Google Scholar
- 7.R. G. Dzhagupov, F. V. Sedykin, and V. A. Zakharov, Pribory i Sistemy Upravleniya No. 5 (1967).Google Scholar
- 8.R. G. Dzhagupov, Reliability of Piezoelectric Transducers [in Russian], No. 56, Vol. 2, Izd. LÉTI (1966).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972