The European Union and the economies in transition: Trade and assistance
Policy Advice, Financial Support And Technical Assistance
- 37 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Costello D. and E. Toledano Laredo (1995), ‘Transition through trade: do the Europe Agreements go far enough? An assessment of the market access provisions of the interim Europe Agreements’,European Economy, (forthcoming).Google Scholar
- European Commission (1994), ‘Trade liberalisation with Central and Eastern Europe. An assessment of the interim Europe Agreements with respect to industrial products’,European Economy, Supplement A, no. 7, July.Google Scholar
- Mastropasqua C. and V. Rolli (1994), ‘Industrial countries' protectionism with respect to Eastern Europe: the impact of the Association Agreements concluded with the EC on the exports of Poland, Czechoslovakia and Hungary’,The World Economy, vol. 17, pp. 151–169.Google Scholar
- Nagarajan N. (1995) ‘EU-CEEC trade in textiles and clothing: market access and future prospects’,European Economy, (forthcoming).Google Scholar
- Nuti D.M. and R. Portes (1993) ‘Central Europe: the way forward.’ in Nuti D.M. and R. Portes (eds.),Economic Transformation in Central Europe, Centre for Economic Policy Research, London.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 1995