Accelerated determination of the reliability of logic elements
Reliability of Measures and Instruments
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Logic Element
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. I. Perrote, G. D. Kartashev, and K. N. Tsvetaev, Basics of Accelerated Reliability Testing of Radioelements [in Russian], Sov. Radio, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Girshberg, S. M. Domanitskii, N. P. Kutler, B. P. Petrukhin, I. V. Prangishvili, and V. V. Khodnev, Standardized Series of Semiconductor Logic and Functional Elements [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.E. S. Venttsel', Probability Theory [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.I. G. Berrel'son, Yu. A. Kamenetskii, and I. F. Nikolaevskii (editors), Transistors, Parameters, Measurement Methods, and Tests [in Russian], Sov. Radio (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.B. I. Boltaks, Diffusion in Semiconductors [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972