A visual data analysis system for the medical image processing
- 28 Downloads
We developed a visual data analysis system that can easily manage a large volume of medical imaging data. This system can analyze sets of imaging data using general image processing methods, so that various kinds of medical imaging data such as ECG charts, X ray image films, and MRI images, can be processed. The system has a graphical user interface (GUI). A physician who is novice at the system can manipulate the imaging data intuitively by pull down menus, pop up menus and buttons within the window system. The system can run on a standard UNIX workstation which is faster and more powerful than most personal computers. The system needs an X window system/Motif and C compiler. These are standard system programs already available on most UNIX workstations. The source code of the system can be retrieved from our anonymous ftp site via Internet.
KeywordsImage Processing Imaging Data Source Code Graphical User Interface Processing Method
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Odaka, T., Fujisawa, K., Akazawa, K., Sakamoto, M., Kinukawa, N., Kamakura, T., Nishioka, Y., Itasaka, H., Watanabe, Y., and Nose, Y., A Visual Field Quantification System for the Goldmann Perimeter, J. Med. Systems, 16,161–169(1992).Google Scholar
- 2.Rasband, W., About Image (NIH Image 1.44 reference manual).Google Scholar
- 3.Open Software Foundation, OSF/Motif User's Guide Release 1.1, Prentice-Hall, NJ, 1991.Google Scholar
- 4.Open Software Foundation, OSF/Motif Style Guide Release 1.1, Prentice-Hall, NJ, 1991.Google Scholar
- 5.Open Software Foundation, OSF/Motif Programmer's Guide Release 1.1, Prentice-Hall, NJ, 1991.Google Scholar
- 6.Open Software Foundation, OSF/Motif Programmer's Reference Release 1.1, Prentice-Hall, NJ, 1991.Google Scholar