Analysis of Q-meter transducers with a capacitance cell for contactless electrometry
- 19 Downloads
We obtained the equation of the static characteristic of a Q-meter high-frequency conductometer with a parallel metering circuit and checked it experimentally. It was shown that the equations of the static characteristics for n=1–3 can be represented in a recursion form. The analysis indicated the need for similar consideration of the parameters of the metering circuit in an analytical description of the static characteristics of other types of transducers.
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Analytical Description Static Characteristic Similar Consideration
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. A. Lopatin, Conductometry [in Russian], Izd. SO AN SSSR, Novosibirsk (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.V. Vetterl, Chem. Listy, No. 6 (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.M. Honda, K. Nakano, and A. Satsuka, J. Chem. Soc. Japan. Pure Chem. Sect.,75 (1954).Google Scholar
- 4.V. M. Fedorov, Zh. Fiz. Khim.,36, No. 5 (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.C. N. Reilley and W. McCurdy, J. Anal. Chem.,25 (1953).Google Scholar
- 6.C. Reilley, in: New Instrumental Methods in Electrochemistry: Theory, Instrumentation, and Applications to Analytical and Physical Chemistry (by P. Delahay), Wiley and Sons, N. Y. (1954).Google Scholar
- 7.S. V. Usikov, Zh. Fiz. Khim.,33, No. 9 (1959).Google Scholar
- 8.V. N. Skugorov, Priborostroenie, No. 3 (1959).Google Scholar
- 9.V. A. Zarinskii and I. R. Mandel'berg, Advanced Scientific, Technical, and Industrial Experience [in Russian], GOSINTI, Moscow, No. 37-63-266/1 (1963).Google Scholar
- 10.KK-4 and KK-5 Conductometric Concentratometer. Technical Description and Operating Instructions [in Russian], Tbilisi (1964).Google Scholar