Rapid method of estimating beta-radiation dose
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Rapid Method
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Z. Schwaar, Kernenergie,8, No. 7 (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.V. I. Vukolov, Izmeritel'. Tekh., No. 8 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.Recommendations of the International Commission on Shielding from Radiation [Russian translation], Izd. IL, Moscow (1958).Google Scholar
- 4.G. J. Hine and G. L. Brownell (editors), Radiation Dosimetry [Russian translation], Izd. IL, Moscow (1958).Google Scholar
- 5.E. A. Liberman, Dosimetry of Radioactive Isotopes [in Russian], Medgiz, Moscow (1958).Google Scholar
- 6.N. G. Gusev, Handbook on Radioactive Radiations and Shielding [in Russian], Medgiz, Moscow (1956).Google Scholar
- 7.V. S. Shevyrev, Pribory i Tekh. Éksperim., No. 6 (1960).Google Scholar
- 8.V. P. Kasatkin, At. Énerg.,6, No. 5 (1959).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972