Rotational viscosimeters RV-65
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Rotational Viscosimeter
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. P. Volarovich and N. V. Lazovskaya, Kolloidnyi zhurnal,28, No. 2 (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.I. M. Belkin and S. K. Krasheninnikov, Zavod. Lab., No. 2 (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.M. P. Volarovich, Zavod. Lab., No. 11 (1945).Google Scholar
- 4.M. P. Volarovich, Viscosity of Lubricating Oils at Low Temperatures [in Russian], Izd. AN SSSR, Moscow (1944).Google Scholar
- 5.A. D. Nesterenko, Foundations for Computing Balanced Electrical Measuring Circuits [in Russian], Izd. AN UkrSSR, Kiev (1954).Google Scholar
- 6.P. S. Nelson, Instruments and Control Systems,36, No. 5 (May, 1963).Google Scholar
- 7.V. D. Krutogolov and P. A. Ivanov, Advanced Scientific, Technical and Production Experience, No. 17-65-686/29.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1968