Features of the calibration of hydrophones in the nonuniform field of measuring chambers
- 17 Downloads
The frequency-dependent error is investigated and it is taken into account when calibrating hydrophones of finite dimensions in the nonuniform field of closed measuring chambers.
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Hydrophone Finite Dimension Measuring Chamber
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. J. Bobber, Hydroacoustic Measurements [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.M. A. Isakovich, General Acousics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Kharkevich, Acoustic Measurements in Closed Rooms. Proceedings of the Acoustics Commission, No. 1, Moscow (1939).Google Scholar
- 4.A. N. Golenkov and L. E. Pavolov, Izmer. Tekh., No. 5, 44 (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.L. E. Pavlov, “The development and investigation of a piezoelectric compensation method for the absolute calibration of hydrophones in the acoustic frequeny band,” Candidate Dissertation Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1995