Clinical management by rural nurses using a microcomputer
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsClinical Management Rural Nurse
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Biese, L.P., Microcomputer evaluation of glucose tolerance.Physicians' Microcomput. Rep. 1(7):30–32, 1978.Google Scholar
- 2.Frugone, B., et al., The use of mini- and micro-computers in eye clinical practice.Doc. Opthalmolog. 43(1):31–44, 1977.Google Scholar
- 3.Krynicki, V.E., et al., A microcomputer test battery for evaluating the effects of neuropsychiatric treatment interventions.Proceedings: Third Annual Symposium on Computer Applications in Medical Care. October 14–17, 1979.Google Scholar
- 4.Rindone, W., et al., Computer aided therapy of burns: Progress report.Proceedings: First Annual Symposium on Computer Applications in Medical Care, Washington, D.C., October 3–5, 1977.Google Scholar
- 5.DeClaris, N., et al., Automation principles for the management of the critically illProceedings of the Allerton Conference on Communication, Control and Computing University of Illinois, Urbana, Oct., 1978.Google Scholar
- 6.Cook, G.B., and Watson, F.R., Surtran, linear graphing of surgical decisions and activities.J. Surg. Res. 9(6):361–67, 1969.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982