Highly sensitive transducers for measuring small alternating currents
The above indirectly heated detectors have the highest known sensitivity among thermistor and thermocouple detectors, and provide accurate measurements of small ac currents down to 20μa over a wide frequency range without the use of galvanometric amplifiers, thus greatly simplifying comparator circuits. The use of galvanometric amplifiers in a comparator circuit  provides measurements down to 6–8μa.
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Wide Frequency Range Comparator Circuit Sensitive Transducer
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. P. Shirokov, Comprehensive Equipment for Testing Ammeters and Voltmeters at Higher Frequencies. Trudy VNIIM, 1954, No. 24 (84).Google Scholar
- 2.F. L. Hermach, E. S. Williams, Journal of Research of NBS, 1954, 52, 227.Google Scholar
- 3.H. J. Schrader, Elektrotechnische Zeitschrift, 1953, B. 73., Heft 17.Google Scholar
- 4.F. S. Widdis, The Proceedings of the Institute of Electrical Engineers, 1956, November, v. 103, No. 12.Google Scholar
- 5.T. B. Rozhdestvenskaya, A. M. Teplinskii, Izmeritel'naya tekhnika, 1960, No. 11.Google Scholar