Highly sensitive transducers for measuring small alternating currents
- 10 Downloads
The above indirectly heated detectors have the highest known sensitivity among thermistor and thermocouple detectors, and provide accurate measurements of small ac currents down to 20μa over a wide frequency range without the use of galvanometric amplifiers, thus greatly simplifying comparator circuits. The use of galvanometric amplifiers in a comparator circuit  provides measurements down to 6–8μa.
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Wide Frequency Range Comparator Circuit Sensitive Transducer
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. P. Shirokov, Comprehensive Equipment for Testing Ammeters and Voltmeters at Higher Frequencies. Trudy VNIIM, 1954, No. 24 (84).Google Scholar
- 2.F. L. Hermach, E. S. Williams, Journal of Research of NBS, 1954, 52, 227.Google Scholar
- 3.H. J. Schrader, Elektrotechnische Zeitschrift, 1953, B. 73., Heft 17.Google Scholar
- 4.F. S. Widdis, The Proceedings of the Institute of Electrical Engineers, 1956, November, v. 103, No. 12.Google Scholar
- 5.T. B. Rozhdestvenskaya, A. M. Teplinskii, Izmeritel'naya tekhnika, 1960, No. 11.Google Scholar