Small time interval meter
Measurements of Time
The instrument provides time interval measurements in the range of 1 to 100 μsec with an error not exceeding ±0.05%, i. e. 5·10−8 sec.
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Small Time Interval Measurement
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. G. Baron, The Vernier Time-measuring Technique. P. I. R. E., 1, v. 45, No. 1, p. 21 (1957).Google Scholar
- 2.Precision measurement of short time interval. Electronic Industries, No. 1, p. 62 (1959).Google Scholar
- 3.Generation of Electrical Oscillations of a Special Shape [in Russian]. Part 1, p. 153 “Sovetskoe Radio” Press, Moscow (1951).Google Scholar
- 4.D. Broderick, D. Hartke, and M. Willrodt, Precision Generator for Radar Range Calibration, Electronics, 32, No. 14, 58–60 (1959).Google Scholar
- 5.I. Lewis and F. Wells, Millimicrosecond Pulse Techniques [Russian Translation]. Foreign Literature Press.Google Scholar
© Instrument Society of America 1963