Approximation error in discrete measurements of continuous quantities
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Approximation Error Discrete Measurement Continuous Quantity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Khlistunov, Izmerit. tekh., 1961, No. 3.Google Scholar
- 2.L. Kats, “Determination of interpolation errors in plotting measurement data”. From a collection of translations entitled “Technique of Transmitting Measurements by Radio from Rockets and Missiles” [Russian translation]. M., 1959.Google Scholar
- 3.É. L. Itskovich, Avtomatika i telemekhanika, 1961, No. 2.Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Solodovnikov and A. S. Uskov, Statistical Analysis of Controlled Members [in Russian]. M., 1960.Google Scholar
- 5.A. S. Nemirovskii and V. A. Volkonskii, Izmerit. tekh., 1961, No. 10.Google Scholar
- 6.A. V. Fremke, Telemetry [in Russian]. M.-L., 1958.Google Scholar
- 7.A. Ya. Kupershmidt, Izmerit. tekh., 1962, No. 10.Google Scholar
- 8.G. S. Safronov, Avtomatika i telemekhanika, 1962,23, No. 6.Google Scholar
© Instrument Society of America 1963