Frequency-conversion phase errors in phase meters with modulation and synchronous signal detection
High and Ultrahigh Frequency Measurements
- 20 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Signal Detection Phase Error Synchronous Signal Detection
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. D. Robertson, A method of measuring phase at microwave frequencies. The Bell System Technical Journal, Vol. XXVIII, No. 1 (1949).Google Scholar
- 2.G. E. Schafer, A modulated subcarrier technique of measuring microwave phase shifts. IRE trans, on instru., Vol. 9, No. 2 (1960).Google Scholar
- 3.A. M. Bonch-Bruevich and V. I. Shirokov, Certain Problems in Phase Measurements [in Russian], ZhTF, No. 10 (1955).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Tsvetnov, Radiotekh.,17, No. 1 (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.L. S. Gutkin, Conversion of Ultrahigh Frequencies and Detection [in Russian], Gosénergoizdat, Moscow (1953).Google Scholar
© Instrument Society of America 1964