Normalization of the characteristics and methods of testing and checking microwave multimeters
- 22 Downloads
The problem of choosing the metrological parameters of microwave multimeter which must be verified when testing and checking the instrument taking its multifunctionality into account is discussed.
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Microwave Metrological Parameter Microwave Multimeter
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Perepelkin, Izmer. Tekh. No. 3, 57 (1994).Google Scholar
- 2.A. I. Mekhannikov and V. A. Perepelkin, ibid. p. 52.Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Perepelkin and T. R. Panteleeva, Zakon. Prikl. Metrologiya, No. 5, 20 (1993).Google Scholar
- 4.State Standard GOST 22261-82. Methods of measuring electric and magnetic quantities. General technical conditions.Google Scholar
- 5.State Standard GOST 13317-89E. Connections for the microwave channels of radio-measuring instruments. Connection dimensions.Google Scholar
- 6.State Standard GOST 8.392-80. Low-power microwave wattmeters and their primary measurement converters in the 0.03–78.33 GHz band. Methods and means of checking.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1996