Application of the method of maximal compactness for forecasting changes in metrological characteristics of standards
- 13 Downloads
By means of the method of maximal compactness, the problem of structural and parametric identification of autoregressive drift-models of metrological characteristics of working standards is solved.
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Parametric Identification Maximal Compactness Metrological Characteristic
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. V. Ekimov and M. I. Revyakov, Reliability of Devices of Electromeasurement Technology [in Russian], énergoatomizdat, Leningrad (1986).Google Scholar
- 2.S. F. Levin and A. P. Blinov, Izmerit. Tekhn., No. 12, 5 (1988).Google Scholar
- 3.G. P. E. Box and G. M. Jenkins, Times Series Analysis: Forecasting and Control, Issue 1 [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1974) [English version: Holden Day, San Francisco (1977)].Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. P. Lukashin, Adaptive Model of Short-range Forecasting [in Russian], Statistika, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.A. M. Yaglom, Mat. Sb.,37 (79), No. 1 (1955).Google Scholar
- 6.Statistical Identification, Forecasting and Control, Abstracts of the Second All-Union NTS [in Russian], Znanie, Sevastopol (1991).Google Scholar