Direct measurements of the self-capacitance of induction coils
- 59 Downloads
A resonance method which provides greater precision than other known methods for evaluating the self-capacitance Cc of induction coils has been described. It is possible to measure at frequencies considerably lower than the natural resonant frequency of the measured coil and in evaluating Cc to eliminate completely the error due to inaccurate setting of the frequency, and reduce to an insignificant value the error due to inaccurate estimation of the supplementary capacitance.
The proposed circuit can be implemented by means of normal components, such as variable capacitors and diodes, and can be assembled in the form of an attachment either built-in or separate from inductance meters.
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Direct Measurement Resonant Frequency Normal Component
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. M. Todorov, “Bridge Method and Equipment for Direct Measurement of the Self-Capacitance of Induction Coils”. Author's Certificate No. 159/1961 (People's Republic of Bulgaria).Google Scholar
- 2.P. M. Todorov, “Bridge Methods for Determining Self-Capacitance of Induction Coils”. Elektrosvryaz', 14, No. 12 (1960).Google Scholar
- 3.P. M. Todorov, Erweiterung des Brückenmebverfahrens zur Bestimmung des Eigenkapazitat von Induktionsspulen. Nachrichtentechnik H. 12 (1960).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. A. Brammer, Izmerit. tekh., No. 11 (1960).Google Scholar
- 5.Jilonek, Pomiar pojemnosei wlasnej cewek indukcyinyck — Rozprawy electrotechniczne. T. IV, Zeszyt, 3(1958).Google Scholar