Method for calibrating thermal flow detectors
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Thermal Flow Flow Detector
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. A. Polyakov and E. A. Mit'kina, Pribory i tekhn. eks., No. 4 (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.P. Rouse and W. Stark, “Measurement of Heat Exchange at a Critical Point of a Dissociated Air Flow”. From collection: Shock Pipes, edited by. Kh. A. Rakhmatullina [Russian translation], IIL, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 3.B. D. Henshall and D. L. Schultz, A. R. C. Technical Report, No. 408 (1959).Google Scholar
- 4.Skipper, A. R. C. Journal, 31, No. 5 (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.A. V. Lykov, Theory of Heat Conduction (1952).Google Scholar
- 6.R. Hartunian and R. Varwig, Phys. Fluids, 5, No. 2 (1962).Google Scholar
© Instrument Society of America 1964