A probabilistic method of evaluation of the metrologic characteristics of a device measuring the diameters of round lumber
Linear and Angular Measurements
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Probabilistic Method Metrologic Characteristic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.USSR State Standard GOST 8.001-80: Measurement Standards. Organization and Procedures for Government Tests of Measurement Devices.Google Scholar
- 2.USSR State Standard GOST 8.009-84: Measurement Standards. Normalized Metrologic Characteristics of Measurement Devices.Google Scholar
- 3.USSR State Standard GOST 2292-88: Round Timber. Marking, Sorting, Transportation, and Methods for Measurement and Acceptance.Google Scholar
- 4.B. G. Starodubets, “Promising production process and equipment for downstream timber warehousing” in: Transactions of TsNIIMÉ Conference [in Russian], Khimki (1979), p. 50.Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Kuznetsov et al., Principles of Operation of Measurement Devices [in Russian], Radio i Svyaz', Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 6.A Methodological Instruction on Application of USSR State Standard GOST 8.009-84: Measurement Standards. Normalized Metrologic Characteristics of Measurement Devices.Google Scholar
- 7.USSR State Standard GOST 21524-75: Round Timber. Devices for Linear and Volume Measurements. Types and Basic Parameters. Specifications.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991