Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [EI]Cottingham, John. “Ethics and Impartiality.”Philosophical Studies 43 (1983) 83–99.Google Scholar
- [MSO]Falk, W. D. “Morality, Self, and Others,” inMorality and the Language of Conduct. Ed. Hector-Neri Casteñeda and George Nakhnikian. Wayne State University Press. 1963. pp. 25–67.Google Scholar
- [DBWC]Feldman, Fred.Doing the Best We Can. (D. Reidel Publishing Company: 1986).Google Scholar
- [SOA]Slote, Michael. “Morality and Self-Other Asymmetry,”The Journal of Philosophy, LXXVI, (April 1984), 179–192.Google Scholar
- [AO]Stocker, Michael. “Agent and Other: Against Ethical Universalism,”Australasian Journal of Philosophy, LIV, (December 1976), 206–220.Google Scholar
- [FM]Sommers, Christina Hoff. “Filian Morality.”Journal of Philosophy LXXXIII (August 1986), 439–456.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 1993