- 85 Downloads
Pendulum dynamometers are preferably used in the best machines for testing materials with static loads.
The existing designs of torsion dynamometers have as yet no substantial advantages as compared with those of the pendulum type.
Further attempts in producing low-inertia torsion dynamometers for static machines should aim at providing torsion bars with large twist angles,of the order of 0.5–0.7 rad.
Torsion dynamometers in combination with inertialess indicators are preferable to those of the pendulum type for use in machines intended for high-speed loading and deformations.
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Static Load Static Machine Testing Material
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Lepetit, Dynamometre type MP 145, Montrouge (France) (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.VEB Werkstoffprüfmaschinen 1/63, Leipzig (1964).Google Scholar
- 3.Description of Hydraulic Press PSU-10, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.FeingerÄte Technik, Mülzer, No. 7 (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.Kh. N. Dement'ev, Author's Certificate No. 151073, Bull. of Inventions, No. 20 (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.Kh. N. Dement'ev, Author's Certificate No. 100924, Bull. of Inventions, No. 7 (1955).Google Scholar