IPRÉ-1: Electromagnetic flow meters
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Electromagnetic Flow
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.O. S. Vavilov, L. D. Perfil'eva, O. P. Reunova, and I. D. Vel't, Prib. Sist. Upr., No. 12, 32 (1990).Google Scholar
- 2.0. S. Vavilov and I. D. Vel't, USSR Inventor's Certificate No. 1,012,031, Otkryt. Izobret, No. 14 (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.O. S. Vavilov and I. D. Vel't, Metrologiya, No. 3, 23 (1986).Google Scholar
- 4.Manual MI 10715-86 GSI: IPRÉ-1 Electromagnetic Flow Meter: Methods and Equipment for Testing.Google Scholar
- 5.Manual MI 11710-89 GSI: Potok-8 Simulation Unit: Methods and Equipment for Testing.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1993