Method of successive restoration of the input signal of an instrument
General Aspects of Metrology and Measurement Techniques
- 10 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Input Signal Successive Restoration
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. Vashny, Dynamics of Measuring Circuits [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.Ya. I. Khurgin and V. P. Yakovlev, Functions with Compact Support in Physics and Engineering [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.E. V. Belogortsev and A. K. Yakushev, Radiotekhnika, No. 7, 62 (1987).Google Scholar
- 4.A. N. Tikhonov and V. Ya. Arsenin, Methods of Solving Ill-Posed Problems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.V. M. Fridman, Usp. Mat. Nauk, No. 1, 37 (1956).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1993