Determination of the poisson parameters of a moving object
- 12 Downloads
A method of determining the Poisson parameters from the projections of the magnetic-induction vectors measured by a three-component magnetometer at different angular positions of a moving object is described. The method can be used under working conditions, for example, when solving problems in navigation, magnetic surveying or after a change in the magnetic environment in the neighborhood of a magnetically sensitive transducer, caused, in particular, by a change in the mutual arrangement of ferromagnetic objects.
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Angular Position Moving Object Mutual Arrangement
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. P. Kozhukhov, V. V. Voronov, and V. V. Grigor'ev, Magnetic Compasses [in Russian], Transport, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.A. P. Lychenko, Geofiz. Prib., No. 7, 44 (1960).Google Scholar
- 3.É. E. Reznik and V. L. Kantorovich, Geofiz. Prib., No. 18, 26 (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.A. É. Vatsuro and V. S. Tsirel', Geofiz. Apparat., No. 69, 95 (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.O. P. Khvostov, Geofiz. Prib., No. 14, 141 (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.S. T. Guzeev and R. B. Semevskii, Geofiz. Apparat., No. 70, 25 (1980).Google Scholar
- 7.A. A. Logachev and V. P. Zakharov, Magnetic Prospecting [in Russian], Nedra, Leningrad (1979).Google Scholar