A laboratory objective spectropyrometer
- 22 Downloads
The SPP-58 objective spectropyrometer can be used mainly in state inspection laboratories for measurement techniques for checking standard temperature lamps which are calibrated in brightness temperatures.
By means of this spectropyrometer, temperature lamps which are calibrated in color temperatures can be checked by measuring monochromatic brightness temperatures corresponding to two different wavelengths.
Moreover, this spectropyrometer can be successfully used for accurate measurement of brightness and color temperatures and also for measuring monochromatic brightness, illumination, luminous intensity, and other light quantities.
KeywordsColor Physical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Measurement Technique Brightness Temperature
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- V. V. Kandyba and V. A. Kovalevskii, Doklady Akad. Nauk SSSR,108, 633 (1956).Google Scholar
- V. A. Kovalevskii and L. A. Boyarskii, Izmeritel'naya Tekhnika 6 (1958).Google Scholar
- V. A. Kovalevskii, Author's abstract of dissertation, Leningrad (1957).Google Scholar
- V. A. Kovalevskii, Pribory i Tekhnika Éksperimenta 3 (1959).Google Scholar
- V. E. Finkel'shtein, Tr. VNIIM, 35 (95) (1958).Google Scholar