Transducer methods and circuitry of electronic instruments
- 16 Downloads
Two-way electronic measuring instruments can have circuits with simultaneous, consecutive, or periodic conversion. (Comparator instruments with alternating periodic conversion of the compared voltages or currents are known as periodic comparator instruments ).
The electronic measuring instruments with periodic conversion have several advantages characteristic for instruments with consecutive conversion (they have constant measured information in the conversion channel, a wide frequency range, and they do not require selection of elements with identical parameters). Since the output signal of the electronic measuring instruments with periodic conversion is proportional to the measured quantity, these instruments can be provided with a closed structural circuit, thus raising their measurement precision.
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Output Signal Measured Quantity Measurement Precision
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. N. Novopashennyi and P. V. Novitskii, Electronic Measuring Instruments [in Russian], Izd. Énergiya, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.P. P. Ornatskii, Automatic Measuring Instruments [in Russian], Izd. Tekhnika, Kiev (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.S. F. Malikov and N. I. Tyurin, Introduction to Metrology [in Russian], Izd. Standartov, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. A. Skripnik, “Principles for designing single-channel modulation devices for measuring complex quantities,” Author's Abstract of a Master's Dissertation, MÉI (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.V. Yu. Konchalovskii, Ya. A. Kupershmidt, R. Ya. Syropyatova, and R. R. Kharchenko, Electrical Measuring Transducers [in Russian], Izd. Énergiya, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.P. P. Ornatskii, Yu. A. Skripnik, and N. F. Suvid, Izmeritel'. Tekh., No. 8 (1960).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. A. Skripnik, Izmeritel'. Tekh., No. 2 (1962).Google Scholar
- 8.L. Ya. Mizyuk, Izmeritel'. Tekh., No. 9 (1960).Google Scholar
- 9.M. M. Fetisov, Izmeritel'. Tekh., No. 1 (1964).Google Scholar
- 10.Yu. A. Skripnik, Izmeritel'. Tekh., No. 1 (1966).Google Scholar
- 11.P. P. Ornatskii and Yu. A. Skripnik, Izv. Vuzov, Radiotekh., No. 3 (1966).Google Scholar