Measuring electromagnetic characteristics and diameters of pipes by the eddy-current method
Measurements of Electric and Magnetic Parameters
- 19 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Electromagnetic Characteristic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. M. Rodigin and I. E. Korobeinikova, Production Quality Control by Means of the Eddy-Current Method [in Russian], Mashgiz, Moscow-Sverdlovsk (1958).Google Scholar
- 2.A. L. Dorofeev, Inductive Flaw Detection [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.N. M. Shumilovskii, G. G. Yarmol'chuk, V. P. Grabovetskii, and M. A. Prusov, Eddy-Current Method for Testing Production Parameters [in Russian], Izd. ILIM, Frunze (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.N. M. Rodigin, Induction Heating of Steel Products [in Russian], Metallurgizdat, Sverdlovsk-Moscow (1950).Google Scholar
- 5.I. E. Korobeinikova and N. M. Rodigin, FMM,15, No. 1 (1963).Google Scholar
- 6.I. E. Korobeinikova and N. M. Rodigin, Articles on “Certain problems of theory and practice,” in Coll.: Electromagnetic Methods in Production Quality Control. Transactions of the Physics of Metals Institute of the USSR Academy of Sciences, Sredne-Ural'skoe Knizhnoe Izd., No. 24 (1965).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1969