Automatic working primary standard of emf in the 1 to 10 V range
- 8 Downloads
An automatic emf working primary standard in the 1 to 10 V range developed at the Scientific Production Association of the D. N. Mendeleev All-Union Scientific Research Institute of Metrology is described. The primary standard complies with GOST8.027-89 and its design is based on two groups often saturated standard cells each mounted in a single thermostat. The field of application, the construction, and the operation of the primary standard in automatic, semiautomatic, and manual operation modes are described. The equipment constituting the primary standard has been analyzed and put into practical use.
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Operation Mode Manual Operation Scientific Production
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. Volkmar and F. Torsten, IEEE Trans. Meas.,34, No. 2, 195 (1985).Google Scholar
- 2.W. Lucas and K. Schon, Metrologia,22, No. 3, 218 (1986).Google Scholar
- 3.R. Pöpel, J. Niemeyer, L. Grimm, and W. Meier, IEEE Trans. Instr. Meas.,40, No. 5, 805 (1991).Google Scholar
- 4.M. Kanno, CPEM'88 Dig. Cont. Precis. Electromagn. Meas., Tsukuba, June 7–10, 1988; S. 1, p. 259.Google Scholar
- 5.R. B. Frenkel and W. Murray, J. Phys. Eng. Sci. Instrum.,19, No. 7, p. 532 (1986).Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Zalepukhin, T. V. Semenova, A. I. Smirnov, and V. M. Simakhin, Research in Electric Measurements [in Russian], Énergoatomizdat, Leningrad (1989), p. 16.Google Scholar
- 7.V. Yu. Barbarovich, V. A. Zalepukhin, V. M. Simakhin, and A. I. Smirnov, Research in Electric Measurements [in Russian], Énergoatomizdat, Leningrad (1989), p. 25.Google Scholar
- 8.V. A. Zalepukhin et al., Inventor's Certificate, No. 1,337,786. Otkryt. Izobret., No. 34 (1987).Google Scholar
- 9.GOST 8.027-89. GSI. State Primary Standard and Official Certification Scheme for Measuring Instruments of Electromotive Force and DC Voltage [in Russian].Google Scholar