A laser deformometer applied to seismic detector metrological characteristics
A set of standard equipments is considered for reproducing seismic oscillation parameters that have been developed at the Mendeleev All-Union Metrology Research Institute.
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Oscillation Parameter Metrological Characteristic Standard Equipment
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. P. Krivtsov, A. E. Sinel'nikov, and A. A. Yankovskii, Izmer. Tekh., No. 8, 34 (1993).Google Scholar
- 2.Z. I. Aranovich, D. P. Kirnos, and V. M. Fremets (eds.), Apparatus and Methods for Seismometric Observation in the USSR [in Russian], Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.Z. I. Aranovich (ed.), Pulse Calibration [in Russian], Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.E. P. Krivtsov, A. E. Sinel'nikov, and A. A. Yankovskii, Izmer. Tekh., No. 1, 29 (1993).Google Scholar
- 5.P. Bernard, J.-F. Karczewski, M. Morand, B. Dole, and B. Romanowicz, Bull. Seismological Soc. Am., August,81, No. 4, 1360 (1991).Google Scholar
- 6.A. V. Gorbatikov, D. A. Il'inskii, and E. P. Krivtsov, USSR Inventor's Certificate No. 1,767,458; Otkryt. Izobret., No. 37 (1992).Google Scholar
- 7.T. Licht and H. Andersen, Technical Review, Brul and Kjar, No. 2, 23 (1987).Google Scholar
- 8.Yu. G. Brunshtein and A. V. Trotsenko, Seismicheskie Pribory, Issue 22, 52 (1991).Google Scholar
- 9.M. N. Dubrov, “Long-baseline laser interferometers for examining the deformation of the Earth's surface,” Preprint No. 15, IRÉ AN SSSR, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 10.V. A. Aleshin, M. N. Dubrov, and A. P. Yakovlev, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,253, No. 6, 1343 (1980).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1994