A new generation of wide-range multifunctional optoelectronic devices for the measurement and control of linear dimensions and displacements
- 14 Downloads
An analysis is given of the work of the Scientific Research Institute of Measurement in recent years on the creation of a complex of devices for measurement and control, based on optoelectronic incremental displacement transducers. The demands made by modern mechanical engineering to the new generation of devices are formulated, and it is shown to be possible to satisfy them using incremental transducers. The results are given of a study made as a preliminary to the development of the new generation of measuring devices. The characteristics are given of the main group of measuring and control devices developed: multipurpose high-accuracy measuring systems, tactive control instruments, automated devices for controlling external and internal dimensions, and devices for controlling the kinematic error of toothed wheels.
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Main Group Optoelectronic Device Linear Dimension
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. N. Efimov, Vestn. Mashinostroeniya, No. 6–7, 3 (1992).Google Scholar
- 2.G. B. Kainer, Izmer. Tekh., No. 4, 38 (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.V. G. Vainshtein, D. E. Vakman, N. A. Rubichev, and L. C. Sheftelevich, Izmer. Tekh., No. 12, 25 (1991).Google Scholar
- 4.I. N. Bukreev, V. M. Gudkov, and I. I. Yudin, Élektron. Promyshlennost', No. 4–5, 113 (1985).Google Scholar
- 5.I. N. Bukreev, V. M. Gudkov, A. A. Kiselev, and I. I. Yudin, Électron. Promyshelnnost', No. 5(153), 64 (1986).Google Scholar
- 6.É. L. Khitrin and M. I. Étingof, Izmer. Tekh., No. 5, 20 (1990).Google Scholar
- 7.V. G. Vainshtein, I. L. Krymova, and N. A. Rubichev, Stanki i Instrumenty, No. 11, 21 (1992).Google Scholar
- 8.A. V. Vysotskii and V. V. Moskalev, USSR Inventor's Certificate, No. 1,291,819; Otkyryt. Izobret., No. 7 (1987).Google Scholar
- 9.A. V. Vysotskii and V. V. Moskalev, USSR Inventor's Certificate, No. 1,291,820; Otkyryt. Izobret., No. 7 (1987).Google Scholar