Two-channel frequency converter with quartz filters
The method described for reproducing phase shifts between two voltages at elevated and high frequencies can be recommended as a beginning in constructing standard phase measuring apparatus.
Theoretical investigations have shown that the error in the method can be reduced to 0.04–0.05°.
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Quartz Analytical Chemistry Phase Shift Theoretical Investigation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. D. Koltik, Trudy VNIIM, No. 76 (136) (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.E. D. Koltik, B. S. Taube, and A. A. Kulemin, Izmeritel'. Tekh. No. 8 (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.S. A. Kravchenko, “Method of assigning the phase shift at high frequencies,” Avt. Svid. No. 203778, Byull. Izobr. No. 21 (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.O. P. Galakhova, Tr. Institutov Goskomiteta, No. 82 (142).Google Scholar
- 5.V. N. Shadrin, Phase Control from Magnetic Tape, Moscow, Izd. Énergiya (1964).Google Scholar