Effect of the asymmetry of currents and voltages on the precision of reactive power and energy measurements
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Reactive Power Energy Measurement
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. N. Goryunov, élektrichestvo (Electricity) No. 19 (1931).Google Scholar
- 2.A. D. Nesterenko, Collection of Scientific Work [in Russian], Kiev Industrial Institute (1935), pp. 116–144.Google Scholar
- 3.M. I. Levin, Metrologiya i poverochnoe delo (Metrology and Testing), Nos. 2–3 (1939).Google Scholar
- 4.H. Nützelberger, ATM, (July, 1943).Google Scholar
- 5.H. Nützelberger, ATM (September, 1943).Google Scholar
- 6.P. N. Goryunov, S. M. Pigin, and N. N. Shumilovskii, Electricity Meters [in Russian], Gosénergoizdat, Moscow-Leningrad (1951).Google Scholar
© Instrument Society of America 1965